DSHS Attendant Counselor Manager

Publish on 4 weeks ago

Employees driving on state business must have a valid driver's license. Do you have a certification in the State of Washington as a Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) or Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC)? Employees driving a privately owned vehicle on state business must have liability insurance on the privately owned vehicle. Washington State Department of Social & Health Services is an equal...

View or apply to job