Healthcare Education Specialist

Publish on 2 months ago

A four year degree may be substituted by a combination of education and experience - courses equivalent to a major in education, or in a subject-matter field appropriate to the position, plus appropriate experience or additional course work that provided knowledge comparable to that normally acquired through the successful completion of the 4 year course of study described earlier....

View or apply to job