Building Engineer (Commercial HVAC)

Publish on 1 week ago

Valid Driver's License Required for occasional travel to other nearby client sites. Electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair. Universal CFC certification Required. Certifications/licenses as may be required by local or state jurisdictions....

View or apply to job